Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monogrammed Indulgence

If you know me at all, it's no surprise that I love monogrammed products. I would probably monogram my entire life if (1) it wouldn't be so tacky and (2) My Hero would let me.

Since my phone is nearly grafted to my hand most days because of my job, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to monogram this technological gem...again. Natch, the protective casing is monogrammed, so it was only fitting for the other side to be as well. Indulgence is a luxury for this lady, but thrifty indulgence comes more frequently than My Hero brings to my attention (Thanks for overseeing my quirks, Sparky!).

Here's a pict of the latest initialization...harking Siri is a treat now even though she still can't answer any of my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment